Application deadlines for the Lachlan Macquarie Internship can be found here. The recommended requirements are:
- Applicant must profess Christian faith.
- Applicant must have completed an undergraduate course at the time of commencement of the Lachlan Macquarie Internship.
- It is preferred applicants have a minimum distinction average in their university transcript, but compensating attributes will be considered.
- The Internship is most appropriate for ages 21 - 55 as a foundational course towards future public leadership.
- Other professional experience, particularly in policy areas, will assist an application.
Click to begin the Application form for the Lachlan Macquarie Internship. If you have any questions please visit our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.